Sustainability targets that are ambitious, based on existing technology with realistic deployment targets
This deliverable strategy builds the foundations for the next phase of our long-term ambition of reaching net-zero emissions across our direct operations.
"Reduction and Green Energy Production are key to our strategy"
6 - Point Sustainability Plan
- 50% Reduction in CO2 emissions
- 20% increase in collection route efficiency
- All cars and vans to be Electric Vehicles
- Plant 50,000 trees to offset CO2 produced as a result of operations
- Buy 100% renewable electricity
- Develop our renewable energy capacity
"All cars and vans to be Electric Vehicles"
- Electrification of our cars and van fleet will allow us to switch from Fossil Fuels
- Advanced route planning alongside improved collection and delivery strategies will allow us to increase efficiency by 20%
"Grid and Self Generated Green Energy Mix"
Green Energy Production
- Purchasing of electricity that is 100% renewable from Grid Energy providers
- We plan to develop self generated electricity capacity at our offices and recycling facilities
"Plant 50,000 Trees in Galway"
A Local Carbon Offset Strategy
- Not just a carbon offset strategy, but a local strategy
- 50,000 trees planted within our operating environment
- Strategy can be started, reviewed, and managed by our team
- Offers transparent progress